This release allows the user to bypass the SharedArrayBuffer warning that prevented the budget from loading in 23.2.5 when HTTPS was not in place with a certificate
The release has the following improvement.
- Allow bypassing of SharedArrayBuffer warning when not using HTTPS
Docker tag: 23.2.9
- #640 Fix coloring of the “Split Transaction” button in the category picker — thanks j-f1
- #641 Fix prop name for button to enable e2ee — thanks j-f1
- #638 Allow the Netlify frontend to connect to arbitrary servers — thanks j-f1
- #639 Move desktop-client deps to devDeps — thanks j-f1