If you are upgrading from a release older than 22.10.25, read that versions release notes for steps regarding a breaking change.
Using Docker tags 22.12.3 or 22.12.8 have errors. Use Docker tag 22.12.9
The release has notable of improvements of:
- Large values are supported
- Fix YNAB 4 and nYnab importers
- Fixed crashes in certain situations
- Accounts can now have notes
- Icon design was changed for more contrast.
A full accounting of the changes are listed below. Thank you to everyone who contributed!
Docker tag: 22.12.9
- #218 Fix enter to create accounts — thanks ezfe)
- #266 RUpdate data-file-index.txt — thanks j-f1
- #272 a11y: update cleared state display for clarity — thanks rickdoesdev
- #273 Remove the hold for future months button — thanks shall0pass
- #385 feat: ability to add notes to accounts — thanks MatissJanis
- #386 Always pull in API package from workspace (fixes #378) — thanks jlongster
- #387 Remove 32bit limit on amounts — thanks jlongster
- #389 Add a help button to the menu — thanks shall0pass
- #394 fix(useSheetValue): default value should be null not undefined — thanks MatissJanis
- #396 Avoid pulling in the bundled app from API in backend — thanks jlongster
Version : 22.12.09
Builds with Actual 22.12.03 and API 4.1.5.